Los Angeles had its “Carmageddon,” which lasted a weekend. This fall, Columbus will shut down 15 highway ramps in a Downtown traffic project that will last at least a year.
Reporter Robert Vitale thinks we need a name for the project. So far, central Ohioans have shown that they can drive a pun, but can you do better? Here are just a few of the hundreds of suggestions we’ve received:
- The Cluster Truck
To suggest a name, reply to this post, reblog with your idea, comment on the story at Dispatch.com or email Robert Vitale at email@example.com.
People with bicycles need not worry about such silliness!!!
- templetonui8 likes this
- valueof34 likes this
- catue893 likes this
- ilikegame likes this
- coolstoryslowbro reblogged this from latimes and added:
- auxiliofaux likes this
- urbancurse likes this
- viewsfromthebus reblogged this from columbusdispatch and added:
- northeastregional likes this
- pleaseshowmehowtolive reblogged this from columbusdispatch
- that-katie-with-the-bangs likes this
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- waterraining reblogged this from latimes
- waterraining likes this
- latimes reblogged this from columbusdispatch and added:
- latimes likes this
- columbusdispatch posted this